another trick in Microsoft Windows :
Follow the following easy steps to watch Star Wars – in MS DOS version :
- Go to Start , then click on Run.
In the Run box, type cmd and press OK
- This will open the open the MS command prompt window
- Within command prompt, type telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl [ you cannot copy paste , you Need to type :P ] and hit ENTER.
- Get ready to watch the lengthy replica of star wars in Black and White version !
- But If you are using Windows Vista, you need to enable Telnet to watch the movie.
- Go to Start/Run, type appwiz.cpl
- It will open the Add/remove programs window.
- Click turn windows features on and off on the side panel then check mark Telnet Client and click OK.
However i dont know about windows 7 , if you have windows 7 try this and let me know if it works or not !