Pages

Convert text to speech without any software


Notepad Hack :
Now Convert text to speech in XP without any software using small tweak
Now no need to buy or download any software to convert text to voice
Even no need to open Control Panel again and again
Try this little trick
Open a new notepad file and copy the following code :

    Dim msg, sapi
    msg=InputBox("Enter your text","Talk it")
    Set sapi=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice")
    sapi.Speak msg
   
Now save this file with any name with .vbs extension like yourname.vbs
Now open this file and you wil see a text box prompting for text. Enter your text and click OK .Now you can hear it :D
its just a shortcut way and quick way to convert text to speech
Note : I have tested it only in windows XP , if it works in any other version of Windows , kindly mention here :)

13 comments:

fishing organizations said...

Wow, that is really cool. It sucks that I just got a Vista and this doesn't work on it.

For the Vista users out there, do a system search for "narrator." Vista computers have a narration software built right in.

Rachel said...

That's quite cool. I don't have any use for it myself (I'm a fast enough typer) but that would be so useful for people who had a transcribing business. I love transcribing, maybe I should start a transcribing business... ;)

International Calls to Philippines said...

Whoa. How on earth did you find out about this? It's prank call time :D

Gabi said...

It doesn't work for me :-(

seduction community said...

It's amazing some of the little tricks and features in windows that are almost totally undocumented. Makes you wonder what else you can do with the right bits of code!
Nice tip!

faculty jobs said...

This is a pretty slick tip. Don't know how practical it is, but its cool nonetheless.

headache causes said...

It's amazing, I didn't know about this.
I really like the way this script do the thing.
I'll try it by the way.
regards,

Betfair Bonus said...

This is a very cool trick. I have no idea what I could use it for. I'll have to find some reason.

asp.net web development said...

its amazing its very useful posting

Thanks for sharing

software for optometrists said...

It's amazing, I didn't know about this.

Thanks for sharing

telechargerMp3s said...

Wow what a great information..!!
Is it really happening or not?

Anonymous said...

Nice tip to play with. But if you really want to get serious about using TTS for learning and having fun at the same time, check this out: http://www.vocamedia.com

Winter Park real estate said...

Hello. I'm glad I have an XP version of Windows. I was kind of amazed when I tried this one. I thought you still need a software or an application to convert it. Thanks a lot for sharing this! Great post really!

Post a Comment

Comments are Do-Follow and Strictly Moderated
Please dont use keywords like money , cheap sales etc that appears to be spammy or self promoted
Use either your name or Site / Blog name
Comments should have greater than 20 words/2 lines or wont be published .
So Please make sure to read Comment Policy and Privacy Policy if you are commenting for the 1st time .