Pages

Likaholix A New Bookmarking Network – Get Free Invites


          There’s a new Bookmarking site Likaholix that has started up not long back , but just in march 2008 two former Google employees which i came upon while googling .
Its a damn good alternative to Reddit , Delicious , Stumbleupon and Digg .
Reason theres not much hype of this site is because its currently in limited private beta , just like Google Wave biggrin
Registrations are not open to this site but you can Request an account on Likaholix and get invites within 2 to 3 days


Link :










But People who have already got an invitations can invite other people , not just limited 20 invites like Google wave invite saga but infinite !
I have got an invite and you can sign up using my referring link

About Likaholix :


          The concept behind Likaholix is you register your “likes” on the site just like stumbles for stumbleupon and diggs for Digg .
This can be anything anything from a great book you have read to your favorite food to some art work that you love or from a food you like, to movies, to your favourite blog etc. You submit your likes and can then find out what your friends and people in your network like too. It is integrated with Facebook, Twitter and Friendfeed too and you can import reviews from yelp and amazon .

In short:
Likaholix is a systematic , fun and easy way to share and discuss your likes and discover new ones with people you know much like social networking .
Features :
  • You can Post link to twitter and facebook simultaneously when you connect with facebok and give access to twitter account right through Likaholix
  • It has also many contest where you can participate by just submitting link of given topics and win cash prizes via paypal .
  • You may also choose to donate your prize to a charity of your own choice
  • Once you submit 5 likes , you also get Recommendations from the guru of that topic you liked most !

Excellent Feature :
  • Invite friends or Tweet about us and win $3 for every friend you invite !
  • They will pay money via paypal only after you have accrued $15 [just invite 5 friends] or You may choose to donate this money to a charity of your choice.

Note :
They will terminate your account if you fake users or spam . Only those users will be payed $3 for friends who connect their Likaholix account with their Facebook account and its only for North America, South America, Australia, Europe, Africa, India, China and Japan.

30 comments:

Accessories said...

Seems former google employees are extremely successful after they leage the company. Thanks for sharing, however, i don`t believe likeaholix will be so popular as they think.

Tomas said...

Thanks for sharing new site !
Just signed up , thank you so much for invites

communication said...

Maybe this will overcome Digg in the long run. Howerver, as it is just starting i cannot make a fair point of view. Thanks for sharing.

james said...

I think this blog is good! Is there a way I can subscribe to any more of your post. I must read more of your blogs if that ok?
Sunglasses blog

GVO Review said...

There are so many new bookmarking services coming up. Digg still seems to be the leading one..

Easy Forex said...

Thanks for invite. I like your blog. I like the concept of this site, and it looks good.Thanks.
_________________

stellamary said...

This blog is looking as the new invitation for the new innovation.I like this ..your work on the management of the bookmarking process.nice blog.keep it up.

Dominion Spiele said...

I very much impressive to read this post. Great informative, I will go to bookmarking this.

Feelings said...

Thanks fo sharing, i`ll give this little thin a look.

Advice said...

I like the name, but DIGG will remain kings for now.

Renova Cream said...

Ohh goody just what the world needed another bookmarking site, pretty soon all they will be is linked to each other cause there hasnt been another type of site released lately that isnt social that I have seen.

Indoor Bicycle Trainer said...

I have never understood this, if they are going to send you an invite anyway why not just let you sign up?

saundra said...

I really like your blog. I am glad that I found your blog. How did you post so many good blogs. I will be reading more of your post.
womens maternity blog post

Unknown said...

How do you post so many good blogs and and get comments? I have a new blog with some good posts, but get very few comments. PC care and repair tips blog but get very few comments. Does it take years? I really like your blog, and, I am glad that I found it. I will be reading more of your post.

Harris said...

Was searching for invite and i came across your blog ,Thanks a lot buddy

qwertyweb said...

This bookmarking site is too smooth and with many new features ,hope you all sign up with my referrel invite :D

cableexpert said...

Nice website having good links. My website has also links like yours at http//it-souls.com

Tutorial Blog said...

Thanks for this information.

Is the site dofollow?

Jacob Yap said...

Sounds cool. Will check it out.

Blog Ideas said...

sounds like it could be cool, going to check it out now, thanks!

qwertyweb said...

@Tutorial Blog ,
Yehh , this blog is do-follow !

Unknown said...

I am very pleased to hear about this new Likaholix site of book marking.Thanks for providing the information about it.
Acai berry

vivere all'estero said...

very itneresting post and blog! good luck!

.net web development said...

Thanks for sharing new websites

dispensing software said...

great info.

Thanks for sharing new websites.

Cellular Mobile said...

Since book marking sites are very important for gaining the higher traffic and higher SERP in the search engines, I am glad to know that we have one more new book marking site which could be best option for the SEO experts. I hope lot of SEO webmasters would be using this website for their SEO purpose. Thanks for updating us.

Mortgage Home Loans said...

I have checked some book marking sites last day for some purpose. But I found that most of them don't allow the do follow approved book marks. I was willing for creating some productive Book Mark which could help me to get the organic search for my website. I haven't checked this site but I can say that since it is made by two professionals from Google certainly it would be having advantage over other book marking sites.

Breitling Replica Watches said...

Book Marking sites are really beneficial for the organic visits and the usual visits. Book Marking sites can provide you the way to improve the SERP for your website. But most of the book marking sites I have found gives you the no follow links.

Replica Jewelry said...

Folkd and Clipmarks are two best book marking sites which you can use for your personal web pages and can gie you the desired visits for your websites.

Blog Literature said...

Well for me mine personal favorite bookmarking sites are diigo and faves. These two are the best bookmarking sites which i have experience yet. But however thanks for sharing new site. Its looking good. I am going to register myself in this new community.

Post a Comment

Comments are Do-Follow and Strictly Moderated
Please dont use keywords like money , cheap sales etc that appears to be spammy or self promoted
Use either your name or Site / Blog name
Comments should have greater than 20 words/2 lines or wont be published .
So Please make sure to read Comment Policy and Privacy Policy if you are commenting for the 1st time .