The uniqueness of it is that it shows the temperature of each individual core in each processor in your system! You can see in real time how the CPU temperature varies when you load your CPU.
It's also completely motherboard independent very compact .
It is a tiny but extremely powerful and accurate software and can be easily installed on both Windows Vista and Windows XP also Windows 7 ( x86 and x64 )
- Core Temp also has a logging feature, allowing a user to easily record the temperature of his processor(s) over any period of time, then the data can be easily transferred into an excel datasheet for easy graphing.
- Core Temp works on Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista (both 32bit and 64bit versions).
- Plug in system -The plug in system changes that as it will allow any programmer with an idea for a new Core Temp feature\extension to create one, add it to Core Temp and the plug in becomes a part of it.
- Starting with version 0.99, Core Temp implements "Shared Memory" allowing developers access to temperature readings and other CPU statistics provided directly by Core Temp.
- Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs) are supplied for both C++ (and other unmanaged languages) and .NET Framework 2.0, allowing easy access to the readings without having to write any shared memory related code.
Processors supported are Intel "Core Duo", "Core Solo" (Yonah), "Core 2 Duo", "Core 2 Extreme", "Core 2 Quad", " Pentium E2000" series, "Celeron 400\500" series (Allendale, Conroe, Merom, Kentsfield, Conroe-L respectively), "Xeon 3000/3200/5100/5300" series (Woodcrest, Clovertown respectively) and all AMD K8 (AMD64) and K10 (Phenom, Opteron) series die temperature
The temperature readings seem to be very accurate as the data is collected from a Digital Thermal Sensor (or DTS) which is located in each individual processing core, near the hottest part. This sensor is digital, meaning it doesn’t rely on an external circuit located on the motherboard to report and monitor CPU temperature, its value is stored in a special register in the processor so any software can access and read it therefore eliminating any inaccuracy that can be caused by external motherboard circuits and sensors and then different types of programs trying to read those sensors while monitoring cpu temperature.This tool displays the monitored CPU temperature of each core in the tray bar which is the best thing i love about it , and for which you doesn’t require to open again and again or click anywhere in the application itself to look at the current temperature.
Download : 32 Bit | 64 Bit