Pages

Embed comment box below blogger post


          Wordpress has great feature that allows everyone to see commments right below post , but blogspot users doent have these feature . To make it work, you will need to make some changes in template code manually. The process is simple as follows , and takes no time to embed comment box to make blog look more featureful
Here's how :


Enter Blogger in Draft (Not Normal blogger).
Go to “Settings” tab and then to the “Comments”.
There you will find a new section “location of the feedback form” with options
Save the settings and go to the tab “Design” and then to the “Edit HTML” checking Expand HTML.

Now look for the following code :


  
<a expr: href=’data: post.addCommentUrl’ expr: onclick=’data: post.addCommentOnclick’><data: postCommentMsg/></a>


And replace it with :
     

 <b: if cond=’data: post.embedCommentForm’><br />

<b: include data=’post’ name=’comment-form’/><br /><b: else/><br /><b: if cond=’data: post.allowComments’><br /><a expr: href=’data: post.addCommentUrl’ expr: onclick=’data: post.addCommentOnclick’><data: postCommentMsg/></a><br /></b: if><br /></b: if>



Save the changes and you are done!
This may not necessary work for most of the users , so always backup your template before you try to tweak it ! It worked on mine , and i hope it will surely work on your template :D
Example : You can see comment box below this post :P

20 comments:

John said...

Awesome. Not having the comments listed directly below the post is the main thing that annoys me about blogspot blogs. I would almost avoid using them completely if my wife didn't use it, because its so easy. Think I might be adding this code to her blog for her.

prostate cancer said...

It gives a nicer asptect to the page,thanks for sharing this code,I think I`ll use it too for my blog.Cheers.

Rackmount Monitor said...

Do follow blog are very hard to find. Thanks for making such a complex task trouble-free.

diabetic symptoms said...

Hey you are an amazing idea machine

Home Loans said...

I never know that templates code can also be modified. Thanks for the useful tip.

Manhattan said...

I never really thought about changing my comment box. I wouldn't have thought it would be this complicated though. I just assumed options to customize it would be built in.

Nasif said...

Excellent tips... Found nowhere but I found it here !

Chalets austria said...

your blog is crcking me up, Here i got this very useful tutorial. I have bookmarked for reading it briefly.

headache migraine said...

great idea, it's genius and very useful, thank you so much.
All bloggers must know about it, and aadd the scripts to thier blogs.
best regards,

Ice skates said...

I think this is not right that wordpres has much feature than blogspot. I think both have it's own potential.

alfandi said...

Very usefull on how to modify the comment form on blogspot.Thanks

Fikalos said...

thank's for this code, qwertyweb

mp3 music downloads said...

Very informative post. Thanks for sharing.

engraving tools said...

I want to upload a YouTube video to my Blogger blog post. I've got the code YouTube provides for the videos and everything.what you say ?

learn phonics read spell said...

good for me. I am using that. your blog is give such a nice information to learn new thing and new update in IT Field

software for optician said...

Thanks For Sharing, Very Informative Posting

ASP Dot NET Web Development said...

Very Informative, Thanks for sharing

Riggi said...

thank's for code

aman said...

fantastic post.its nice info. & useful instructions.i found it very helpful to me.

butterflypoo said...

Will this work on Classic blogger? What if I can not find the line you showed us in my html code?

Post a Comment

Comments are Do-Follow and Strictly Moderated
Please dont use keywords like money , cheap sales etc that appears to be spammy or self promoted
Use either your name or Site / Blog name
Comments should have greater than 20 words/2 lines or wont be published .
So Please make sure to read Comment Policy and Privacy Policy if you are commenting for the 1st time .