Pages

Show Twitter Updates on Orkut

              Twitkut is perhaps only cool productive twitter - orkut application . Display your recent tweets/twitter updates on your profile page and let your friends know what you are doing ! You will need to be registered at twitter.com to use this application.This lets you display your latest 10 tweets , ie Twitter updates in your Orkut profile.

Once you add the application from here, go to the settings page for the app and type in your Twitter username.
So when you update your twitter status , activity update wont be shown , only if people visit your orkut profilw , then only they would be able to see your tweets
Link

8 comments:

Hindi Radio said...

wow thats new concept and now we dont need to do it for both. really nice and liked it. thanx for sharing!

mithun chetan said...

I came first time in your blog but i hope i came again because your ideas is very nics and i can used your ideas.

You want to know about online degree psychology

Thank you very much

Beben Koben said...

my first visit here...
nice to meet you, salom from bandung blogger Indonesian...

Blogging Junction said...

Hey nice article!! Loved reading it and also Twitter + Orkut seems to be interesting. This is my first visit here. I own a tech + blogging tips blog. Can you please visit my blog? You'll enjoy reading it!

viz magazine subscription said...

I was just wondering that when such application will be released..I love to visit here very often thanks..

Catalog Processing services said...

Its really a nice tool I would also like to add it into my orkut account thanks for providing this information.

Legitimate Work From Home said...

wow thats new concept and now we dont need to do it for both. really nice and liked it. thanx for sharing!

coach handbags said...

I love your blog lots of useful information. I've added it to my favorite bookmarks and subscribed in a reader.

Post a Comment

Comments are Do-Follow and Strictly Moderated
Please dont use keywords like money , cheap sales etc that appears to be spammy or self promoted
Use either your name or Site / Blog name
Comments should have greater than 20 words/2 lines or wont be published .
So Please make sure to read Comment Policy and Privacy Policy if you are commenting for the 1st time .