If your alarm clock is lost or its battery is dead and you are busy surfing online , then how will you manage your time schedule ? From the Internet ? How easy is that and that's where the web 2.0 app - virtual alarm clocks come to rescue !
Its too simple !
- Just open a the app from browser window
- Set an alarm and don't close it ! You can minimize it [ best option ]
There are right now these many online virtual alarm clocks available at the moment i am writing this article , i found googling . Very user-friendly and smooth . Do check them out.
- Music Alarm - http://www.music-alarm-clock.com/
- Onlineclock - http://Onlineclock.net
- Online Stopwatch - http://www.online-stopwatch.com/online-alarm-clock/
- Online Video Clock - http://www.onlinevideoclock.com/
- Online Alarm Clock - http://www.csgnetwork.com/timealarmclock.html
- Klukoo - http://www.klokoo.com/
- Kukuklok - http://www.kukuklok.com/
- Military Time - http://military.onlineclock.net/
Hope you find this list useful !
If you are aware of bonus apps other than these do let us know in the comments .