Pages

Make Free Phone calls from twitter


A New Feature has been introduced by JAJAH , A Company that deals with VOIP and IP Telephony , JAJAH@call. As of in the beta stage, Jajah - twitter users can make as many calls that can last as long as 2 minutes ! surprised


Now in Beta, eek JAJAH@Call allows you to make a free two minute call (the verbal equivalent of a tweet) to other JAJAH@Call users.
It’s free , easy and works no matter how you use Twitter, whether it’s on your cellphone, via Seesmic, TweetDeck, or any other way.
mrgreen
  • The Beta is available to selected users.
  • To check if you’re one of them .
  • Log in to your account.
  • Under "My Services" in "My Account" page you will see “Twitter Calls.”
  • If this doesn’t appear, and you would like an invitation, send an email to twitter@jajah.com
How to Apply for Jajah Twitter Call? question
Go to www.jajah.com and signup.
Send an email to twitter@jajah.com about Twitter calls if Twitter Calls is not available Under "My Services" in "My Account" page
Let other people know they can @call you: Send a tweet “call me free – reply with @call”. Or add “JAJAH@Call” to your account info so people will know you are part of the beta.








Twitter is getting more and more popular and status symbol and it looks like aiming to Twitter is aiming to become a communication standard competing with facebook and orkut as they too provide free calls . It looks like its almost replacing the telephone number and text message with voice calls , maybe in the future video calls too !

To protect privacy, calls can only be made to people who follow you.No headset, no download, no software, no hidden costs. Use the phone you already have.


Here's a demo of how it works ...



Follow me on Twitter : @ajinkyaforyou

39 comments:

kewlquotes said...

amazing ! thats very kewl aplication , i will soon sign up , thanks a lot !

Bad Credit Motorcycle Loans said...

Hey, this is cool. I am using jumblo right now, but i will definitely try JAJAH. This is going to have some new features as everything latest has. Thanks for sharing this cool calling software.
Best Savings Account Rates

Colon Cleansing Food said...

This reminds me of the article i read about Google Voice, Google's effort to get in on the mobile industry. The big mobile carriers better watch out, it seems like cheaper, even free mobile services are just around the corner.

James | Postcard Printing said...

Nice application again. I hope it will boom again and make it habit soon.

Linux Dedicated Servers said...

It sounds great but they are just allowing first five minutes for free.. :( why not little bit more???

virginia bed and breakfast | victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts said...

I'm using calls from twitter, it is working very well. My advice to all my friends try it.

Best Regards,

packing supplies | packaging supplier said...

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing with us the great news.

Regards,

Outdoor Lighting said...

Its really amazing. I will surely try for it.

Anonymous said...

I M UNABLE TO SEE TWITTER CALLS ! ,what should i do ?

Grant said...

Hmmm. I wonder if you still need a plan from a major mobile carrier in order to reap the benefits of calling through Twitter? Google voice, save us all.

Addiction Recovery said...

That is so freaking cool! Twitter is starting to run the world like facebook and google

Luray va accommodations said...

I don't about this, thanks for sharing.

Best Regards,

Packaging USA | Wrapping Supplies said...

Yah! Now I can make a calls from twitter.

Traduceri autorizate said...

Unless you get a free 2 minute international call I don't see a good use for this. Anybody I have in twitter that I want to talk to is in my phone book. Then with Vlingo I just say "call friend" and off it goes. If I want a free call I just use Google Voice and since I have my google number in my "circle" the incoming call is free to me. Both those seem much easier than doing the @call @name to make the call. But it is an interesting idea. Neat to see what people are coming up with for the use of twitter.

Tech-Freak Stuff said...

Calling through Twitter is a completely new concept for me! I will surely give it a try!

Home Lighting said...

Its amazing, That will keep me in touch with all my friends, No need to tweet just need to jajah them...

Canada Immigration Guide 2010 said...

thats was nice information

Tony Horton P90X said...

nice post, and great tips

Home Lighting said...

you have posted a precious information.Thanking Your.

Video Marketing said...

useful post for me thanks for sharing

Kenneth White said...

Calling thru Twitter that great, i did not know this, thanks for the information

The Best Forex said...

Nice informative post thanks for the update

bank icons said...

Thanks for the information, and its really informative.

Web Design India said...

I must try for this, nice information

silicone case for iphone said...

nice post thanks for sharing with us

China’s industry said...

I have an account in twitter but i couldn't find out free phone calls will check it thanks for the information

Orange County transmission repair said...

Great post thanks for information

modern furniture said...

Nice post about twitter calls but can i have the tips where i can found that to make free calls

sports equipment said...

Really is that twitter is having that option

Hand Grain Mill said...

I would like to check it out that option on twitter

Mens Wedding Bands said...

i have tried but unable to fine the making call option

.net web development said...

Now I can make a calls from twitter its so cool

Thanks for very very useful

Thanks for sharing

software for optometrists said...

Thanks for the information, and its really informative

Nice Sharing

real estate websites said...

Nice application by twitter. Twitter really utilizes its video and audio applications. They're very good on that thing.

Advanced privacy said...

Hey free calls, its really amazing opportunity.. Thanks a lot for your info

Worship said...

its really very nice application made by twitter thanks a lot for sharing this friend

glass pipes said...

its great to see that free calls thanks for the information

Prepaid visa card said...

This will be really new spin,thanks for sharing valuable information.

SEO Guarantee said...

I would like to thank for sharing blog and you discuss in state ways about title and i have spend lots of time for reading comment and enjoys at time of posting.You always redesign such glorious type of article , awaiting for next comments

Post a Comment

Comments are Do-Follow and Strictly Moderated
Please dont use keywords like money , cheap sales etc that appears to be spammy or self promoted
Use either your name or Site / Blog name
Comments should have greater than 20 words/2 lines or wont be published .
So Please make sure to read Comment Policy and Privacy Policy if you are commenting for the 1st time .