Feedjit is a service that provides bloggers and webmaster several live traffic feed widgets that boost interactivity among visitors and the website.
If you would like to know more about the traffic visiting your blog at any instant Feedjit is the best tracking tool that tracks visitors to a blog in real time and identifies from where the visitors are coming , from which country and from which referring sites or search engines and for how long they have visited , number of pages and which browser they are using ! By clicking on the real time link you can actually view the last 50 or so visitors along with the keyword search phrase used to find your site. Feedjit monitors traffic to your site and ranks it based on popularity and relevance against the traffic received by other Feedjit users in your local area.
There is a choice of 4 different widgets :
- live traffic feed
- live traffic map
- live recommended readings
- live page popularity
- Visit Feedjit
- Select Live Traffic Feed.
- Go to Customize It link under Live Traffic Feed.
- Use accurate well matched colours according to theme of your blog.
- To automatically add the widget to Blogger select the Click to Add to Blogger Link and follow the instructions.
- Navigate to Layout > Page Elements in your blog
- Paste the code by placing the mouse in the box and right clicking and selecting paste
- Save Template
Wordpress.com & MySpace Compatible Live Traffic Feed