More features added to Google Reader that lets you share posts with 8 other services:
After selecting your own or favorite article of any subscribed feed , use the keyboard shortcut Shift+T to quickly open the "send to" menu <>
By default if your desired social bookmarking service is not available in Google Reader's list, just add it from the settings page by clicking on "Create a custom link".
Google Reader updated yet two other cool options:
- Easily subscribing to sites added to your contacts' profiles
- Marking read items older than a day, a week or two weeks.
Other notable updates
- When an item is expanded in comment view, you now get the full set of actions, enabling you to share, like, and star items without leaving comment view.
- A"Feeds" start-page option is added for the iPhone/Android/Pre mobile interface, so list of your subscriptions can be seen when you sign in.
- A new option to show notes when embedding your shared items on other pages as clips.